This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Guided Discussion: The Guidebook & Quick Links
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Guidebook:

I'll work on creating a masterlist for flora and fauna, and see if I can find better headings for the lore bits!

Quick links:

Hmm I've always used the top menu for going directly to the Guidebook, but if people would rather have it under Quick Links I'd be fine with that!

The time is available in the footer right now, I'll see if I can fit it into the menu thing instead! Maybe I can just tuck it in the season box..? Hrm.
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guided Discussion: The Guidebook & Quick Links - by Neowulf - 05-17-2018, 10:05 AM