This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
on a cold winter night
Private Green Labyrinth  for Sapphira!
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
the Rift
You've wandered into the Green Labyrinth.

It's night. Outside of the Labyrinth, the stars and moon had been out, bathing the world in tranquil silver light. Snow was thick upon every bough. The entire world was swept into a comforting blanket of white, every contour outlined with sharp frost, but not the Labyrinth.

Oh, there was snow underfoot. It crunched with every step taken. But the beauty and the peace of the winter night was gone: in every direction there was only the fog, a drab haze obscuring the horizon, and the sky. No starlight penetrated it. No breeze stirred it.

Shivers go down spines.
Heart rates increase.

There were sounds: the crunching of snow, but not in sync with your footfalls. There were breaths, but they weren't yours. Dark outlines hid and skulked beyond the thin veil of fog, only to disappear when you come close.

The very air breathed terror.

@Sapphira
» Presence of the Rift «

Sapphira
Currently championing: Reszo
What if I was made for you and you were made for me
What if this is it, what if it's meant to be
What if I ain't one of them fools just playin' some game

I have to admit, if the white stuff called snow wasn't so cold... I might actually enjoy it. The charm I had received many moons ago tucked safely against my neck makes the cold a bit more bearable. At least the silver metal that encircles my ears and antlers was not as cold as ice or worse. My heavier build comes in handy now. My coat is thick, my father's draft blood showing clearly.

The darkness, well I never really have been to fond of the dark. I can't say i'm scared, I've been on my own to long to be afraid... At least, i'm not as afraid as I used to be. That is, until I wander into the Green Labyrinth. This place, it just sets me on edge. Whatever had happened to me at that last gathering seems to agree as my antlers light up in blue flame. Okay okay, maybe I am a bit scared.

But who could blame me? I'm a young filly, alone, in the middle of the night walking in almost pitch black with just the sound of snow crunching under me. Wait... I stopped moving a couple minutes ago... But I still hear the snow crunching.... The fog masks anything to far out from me, the little light my antlers give off. My breath comes out in short puffs as I try to decide if i'm going to run, or fight....

talk talk talk

Sapphira

@Rift Presence
Skylark
Currently championing: None
bumping to not archive <3
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.