This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Layout feedback
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Hello!

If you have some feedback on the layout you wish to share, please do so here!

I also have a specific question for everyone, or rather, two specific questions.

1, on the new Fighting page, can your monitor (laptop/desktop, I believe I've disabled the menu on mobile.. maybe) fit the entire length of the quick-jump sidebar?

2, on the forum index (index.php) we now display two boxes, one with the news/site setting/OTMs, and one below, with the SWP tracker/information. These boxes will remember if you collapsed or expanded them when you reload the index. Due to how MyBB functions, I couldn't hack that function across all pages. So we have three choices:
a, keep it as it is, with the boxes displaying only on the index
b, put the boxes across all pages, but always expanded
c, put the boxes across all pages, but neo coughs up a different collapse/expand function

C isn't a problem, I just prioritized doing other things, but if it's the option people prefer, I can do it, no problems at all :D I mean, I'm cautiously voting C myself :P

Please let me know which you'd prefer! There's no rush, take your time to get a feel for the new layout <3
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
kae
Currently championing: None
Hello :)

1) My monitor is just a bit too small. The list cuts off.

2) I like it the way it is!

I am really fond of the new layout! My only minor complaint is: I wish there was a way to disable/fold up the discord widget because it's very distracting. I have it adblocked, but this particular widget doesn't block very well.